Starts December 1!
1836 Country Store
The Anchor Restaurant
Far Beyond Woodworking
The Fashion Plate
Jim McGrath Gallery
Maple Leaf Tavern
The Nutmeg Vermont
North Star Pizza
Norton House Quilting
La Casita Restaurant
The Old Red Mill Inn
Red Fox Shop
River Bend Market?
Rock River Restoration
Sketchy Creative Space
Vermont Bowl Co.
Vermont House/Wine Bar by The Nutmeg
The Village Roost
West End Books
The Wilmington Inn
Program Rules and Guidelines
1. There are a limited amount of coupons available for distribution, and they will be given out while supplies last, beginning on December 1.
2. Coupons will only be given to consumers with valid receipts from participating business.
3. Receipts must be dated December 1, 2019 or later to be valid for the Eat Sleep Shop Local promotion.
4. Coupons will only be redeemed by participating locations prior to end of business on December 24, 2019.
5. Coupons may be picked up from the Chamber during their regular hours:
Sun - Thursday 10am - 4pm, Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
1. If you'd like to donate entries to the Food Pantry, simply deposit your raffle ticket(s) blank. A winning blank ticket will mean the prize is donated to the Deerfield Valley Food Pantry! (Donation valid for grand prize only; we will re-draw as necessary to pick a winner for the gift basket)
2. Winner will be drawn at 3 pm on December 24.
3. Winner need not be present to win, but we must be able to make contact with the winner, via the contact information provided, within one week. If no contact is made, the cash prize will be donated to the Deerfield Valley Food Pantry. For the second prize, we will re-draw as necessary).
4. By giving their email address, participants give Wilmington Works permission to email them regarding the prize award, as well as permission to include them on an email news list (with the option to unsubscribe at any time).
For any questions, please call our office
(802) 234-1433 or email to email@example.com